Present a Poster and Save €50!*
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board, your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by 16 September 2022.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your materials. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Discuss your research and collaborate with other attendees
- Your poster title and short description will be published on our website
- Receive €50 off your registration*
Please submit the following poster presentation materials by the poster deadline:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 words; about 500 characters)
- Presentation file for the virtual platform** (one-page, no-audio PDF poster)
Attendees will bring a one-page, PRINTED poster to the event for onsite viewing.
PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, ISO paper size A0: (841 mm wide x 1189 mm high) or (33.11 inches wide × 46.81 inches high). Oversize posters will not fit.
Onsite posters may hang for only a portion of the event. Please indicate your poster program selection during submission. If necessary, posters may be reassigned to another session based on attendance and capacity requirements.
** One-page, no-audio PDF poster for the virtual platform is required by all poster presenters
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Network with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
See Individual registration page for Student pricing
We reserve the right to publish your poster content in various marketing materials and products.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.